IPSUM

1. Talk about being yourself.

"I gave up my struggle with perfection a long time ago. That is a concept I don't find very interesting anymore. Everyone just wants to look good in the photographs. I think that is where some of the pressure comes from. Be happy. Be yourself, the day is about a lot more."
                                             Anne Hathaway

Being a girl, I can admit I struggled a lot to fullfill the public stereotypes.

"Put some makeups on."
"Lose some weight."
"Eewww I thought you have chickenpox on your face."

These are some of the comments I got and I personally offended by each of them.

But you know what's better? Forget about what people said about you.
It's never wrong to change yourself, but justify your intention. If it's for the better you, you aren't comfortable with your condition, u want to be more confident, the way u want to look more approachable, then do it.
But if your intention is to satisfy the public and trying to fit in these stereotypes then leave it.

If they wanna love u, they should love u for yourself, for what u have. The right people will eventually come into your life, approach u because of different kind of values. Looks never determine anything.

By simple words,
Just step out and be yourself!

Popular Posts