New year, new me, again?

Assalamualaikum & hello, dear readers.

I can't believe it has been a week since the new year started. It is 2019, you guys! MashaAllah. With that, I want to wish you;

A very happy new year & may this year brings you a lot of joy, positivity, happiness and prosperity.

InshaAllah.

Every new year will definitely brings you to a brand new resolutions and goals. Every year, my goals had always been "To be a better person" & THAT IS IT! Because let's be honest, ain't nobody got time to write a long list of goals and resolution, as if everything can be ticked off at the end of the year. Or maybe I was just lazy because I knew every year has different challenges and these challenges taught me to be a better person, so that's done!

Goal achieved!


Alhamdulillah this year, I managed to be more detailed in what I want to do and achieve, with hope that it can motivate me to tick them off from the list.

As for summary of my first week of new year;
   Alhamdulillah, I managed to eat healthy, exercise regularly and the furthest I've been was walking about 6km around Portsmouth like nobody's business. The most importantly is, I managed to live without my instagram. That's a big yay to me!

I'll be writing about my "No-instagram" journey in my next post! Til then, I shall write to you again soon. Here I leave you with a candid picture of me at my favourite place, Brighton.


Love,
Qila. 

Popular Posts