2015 in memories

Finally, hello 2016!
Even though it is already in the middle of January, it is never too late to wish you readers a happy new year. May all of you have a blessed and wonderful year ahead!



The next common question:

What's your 2016 resolution?

As for me, I just want to be an excellent person here and hereafter. I want to pass my A-Level with flying colours, get into prestigious university in the UK and the list goes on. I've always said I wanna be a better person each and every year. But it didn't work that much because it is too plain and general.
So take note girls, if you want to create resolutions, set high and detailed goals. 


“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”



Surprisingly, the goal for " Finding a boyfriend " still not in my new year resolution list. [ applause ] 

I'd say 2015 has brought a lot of memories. It is impossible to list it all. But there's always the bad and the good side. The real deal is to take it as a lesson and move on. I've lose the closest person to me who passed away at the age of 19, battling pneumonia. It has brought me the greatest impact I may say. 

So, let's leave it all in 2015 and do well in 2016 shall we?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Popular Posts