An Emergency Alert

This is ridiculous. It is 3 in the morning, but I insist to grab my laptop from my bag, charge it because the battery gone flat, and decided to post this immediately the moment I watched it. 

I've always been a fan of Jacksgap video ever seen in school because they are amazing. As soon as they'd collaborated with a lot of professional companies globally, they had produced tons of amazing educational some sort of videos.

Before this I was noted that Finn Harries has been participating in the Climate Change sort of campaign by helping spreading words to the youth. I'll insert the link below. So few months ago, they've posted this one video and it has only 844K views and as for me, a future Environmental Science student (insyaAllah) will want this video to be viewed more by the world.

" The only way forward, if we are going to improve the quality of the environment, is to get everybody involved. " 
-Richard Rogers

No words can describe how amazing they are creating this video and I hope you guys can take some times to watch it. So here it is!




Finn Harries calls on youth to tackle climate change: https://youtu.be/UlSzygtIk7s



Popular Posts