Priceless

It’s been a long time since I last update my blog, I know. I have a lot of materials to talk about but it takes time to consider if the materials are good enough to talk about, does people even experience it and etc.
But today, I will talk about a common thing that most of us human, have and experience.

As the title called “Priceless”, I will talk about something of course, priceless to me. Like I couldn’t have thanked Allah enough for the sustenance He gave me.

As I am studying overseas now, I get to learn lots of things that I’ve been missing out the past 20 years. Like, really. The one that has been blinded to me when I’m in Malaysia, slowly has been shown to me when I’m away. That’s why there’s a saying goes

“ Sometimes walking away has nothing to do with weakness, and everything to do with strength. We walk away not because we want others to realize our worth and value, but because we realize our own.”

A long quote but I’ll explain. In my situation, I’ve never realized how am I worth to some people so I’ll just go with the flow with thoughts of I am important to them by looking at the way they treated me. However, when I’m miles away from home, with hopes of, people who actually cared about me back at home, also care for me when I’m away. At least just by a simple text message saying “ How are you doing?” Totally will make my day because “Awww they do care about me.”
But life, like I said to myself, always, isn’t a fairy tale.

I know the only strong excuse that they could possibly give me is they are busy. But there’s also a quote saying

“ There’s no such thing as being too busy. If you really want something, you’ll make time for it.”

With all this hassle, I’m honoured, proud and delighted, through everything that I’ve been through here for 3 weeks already, my mum and my brother have always been there for me no matter what.

“Kasih ibu sepanjang masa.”
“Ibu, dia yang BOLEH menggantikan tempat semua orang.
Namun, TIADA yang boleh menggantikan tempatnya.”

Yes. No matter how much I googled these quotes about mother, every single words shown are true. Hands down for that.

Of non stop texting just as close as possible though we’re far apart, tons of video calls, and sharing almost my ‘whole daily life’ through phone, my mom and my brother are the most priceless gift I received from Allah. I might not see this when I was blinded by satisfactory of life in Malaysia, but now it all has been shown to me crystal clear. Their endless support and motivation for me to go through each day that’s what keeps me going because well you might not experience this but chasing your dream in a place where they don’t speak your language, don’t sell any of your country food, and of course the people doesn’t look like your people, is extremely hard. Especially for a first timer like me.

Thank you mummy love and abang. Lots of love from 6553 miles away

Popular Posts