ITALY DAY 1

I’ve never imagine myself stepping my foot on one of my dreamland. 
Disclaimer: I did not plan anything before this trip and I was a bit unsure whether to go or not since I’m going alone.
But Alhamdulillah, since I have my auntie who lives there, I can say my trip is very mind opening and such a great escape for a new year.
I’ve never imagined myself checking in the airport alone, walking through the immigration alone. God, how anxiety almost kill me that time.

The first day I arrived there, oh my, my aunt made me satay that I’ve been missing my entire life, ikan masak tiga rasa, and so many more Malaysian food that I’ve been craving. 
(Exaggerating)

And the second day, I started my stroll around the city with my aunt! So here are few photos that I was able to capture.





















Popular Posts