The Most Precious Gem

사랑하는 우리 엄마  (My lovely mom),

I can never thank Allah SWT enough for having the best mother in the world. You have brought me into this life Bithnillah and has always been taking care of me gracefully, watch, guide and support in silence.

When I was young, I was probably in my rebellion stage, where everything is such a denial and think that everything I did was wrong to you.

But, as I grow older, I started to realise that if it's not you who pointed out the wrongdoings, I wouldn't be who I am now.

As growing up too, I've begin to understand you better and you have become not just a mom, but the bestest friend that can share every bits of stories.

I'm always happy for you and have always support you for the things you've achieved and you want to achieve.

Can't thank you enough because what would've I become if it wasn't with Allah's willing and without you.

I love you so much mummy and I miss you everyday especially your food.

Selamat Hari Lahir, mummy. Semoga dipanjangkan umur, dimurahkan rezeki, diberi kesihatan tubuh badan dan may you have all the happiness and prosperity in this world.

From one and only,
Adik ❤

Popular Posts